Spark: November 17, a Creativity Matters Podcast Spark
Day 17 of the NaPodPoMo Spark series for November 2017. Accountability, friendship, gratitude logs, and forward movement.
For more information about what I am doing, catch Episode 271.
“I think that real friendship always makes us feel such sweet gratitude, because the world almost always seems like a very hard desert, and the flowers that grow there seem to grow against such high odds.” — Stephen King
References in this Spark:
- Cultivating a Heart of Gratitude
- The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You’re Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are (Brene Brown)
- Guitar music: Colorful Spots by Nicholai Heidlas
- Creativity Matters Podcast Group at Facebook
- Support the Creativity Matters Podcast with Patreon!