In addition to the resources listed in the notes for Episode 220, you may enjoy the following resources on data visualization and documentation. Be sure and check the links in 220 for excellent resources, articles, interviews, and videos about the Dear Data project. Of course, you should also head directly to Dear Data.
Personal Data and Documentation, Additional Links and Resources
- Giorgia Lupi on Design Matters (one of the best interviews with Giorgia that I’ve heard)
- Facing Our Weirdest Selves (on the Note to Self podcast)
- Designing with Data: Nicholas Felton | Create
- A Life in Data: Nicholas Felton’s Self-Surveillance
- My Top 3 Lifelogging Apps
- Life Logging Is Dead. Long Live Life Logging?
- How Lifelogging is Transforming the Way We Remember, Track Our Lives
- The Documented Life
- 9 Lifelogging Apps to Log Personal Data
- Lifelogging / Quantified Self