Episode 267 of the CMP, a Creativity Matters Podcast – Plan Ahead
In this episode of the CMP, a short show – “Spark” – experiment with a quick focus on planning for the coming month, setting up a tracker in advance, and getting tasks, priorities, to-dos, and goals lined up in preparation for November. Circular trackers, square trackers, colorful trackers, what works and what doesn’t, and a nudge to do your planning in the days just ahead of the start of the month.
The Flow of Episode 267 (and relevant links):
- Circular tracker or intention wheel (in the show, I mentioned you can buy these; after I recorded, I found this PDF. It’s similar in style to this one or this one… similar. See ScatteredPrintables at Etsy or Paws and Paper at Etsy for examples of download/print-your-own options.)
- Boho Berry’s Circular Mood Mandala (I had saved a link to a few Boho Berry mood/mandala ideas for a newsletter I had been slowly building, and then one of the community members shared that she is doing this already! If you are tracking moods OR love mandalas, check these out!)
- Circular Mood Tracker Step by Step (Boho Berry YouTube video)
- Squared off version of the circular tracker (one version)
- Guitar music: Colorful Spots by Nicholai Heidlas
- Creativity Matters Podcast Group at Facebook
- Support the Creativity Matters Podcast with Patreon!