Episode 289 of the CMP, a Creativity Matters Podcast
In this episode of the CMP, the process of finding one’s word for the year… approaches, significance, the process, and ways to commemorate your word once you’ve chosen. Plus, plenty of thought on finding the “right” word, on the struggle, on the ways in which we wait for and seek moments of serendipity.
The Flow of Episode 289 (and relevant links):
- Ali Edwards One Little Word (since 2006)
- Ali Edwards’ 2018 List of Words (and the “reading”)
- Ali Edwards on Elise Gets Crafty, Ep 128
- Past shows about the word of the year:
- Word for the Year (CMP, 2016 post)
- “Now is the winter of our discontent
Made glorious summer by this son of York;” (Richard III, Shakespeare)
- Susannah Conway Find Your Word 2018
- If you missed Episode 288 – go listen!
- Guitar music: Nicholai Heidlas on SoundCloud
- Creativity Matters Group at Facebook
- Support the Creativity Matters Podcast with Patreon!